- Cleanse your face removing any dirt or makeup
- Apply a little of the oil to your eyebrows or a very small amount using a cotton bud to your eyelashes before bed.
- DO this as you would for applying any type of eye makeup, but do so as not to get it in our eyes.
- Use a clean tissue or cotton bud to remove any excess oil.
- Leave on overnight and cleanse your face in the morning
If you have ever struggled with growing your hair, join me, Leilu (AfroDeity's resident blogger), as I continue my journey to grow, healthy, strong afro textured hair. I've been there and have had every style going so if you have any questions email email@example.com or Follow Me! I generally post about Afro Hair 101. Caribbean Fusions and Unique Ingredients General Health an d Well Being and every so often a l post for my fellow geeks You can also stop by our online store that retails natural Caribbean Inspired hair and skin products.