Jamaican Black Castor Oil by FountainWednesday, October 17, 2012
- Smells wonderful - most people dislike the smell of 100% pure JBCO. Personally I like it but it is not always to everyones taste and if you use too much it does become obvious. Fountains JBCO smells minty rather than smoky.
- Wont clog pores - 100% pure Jamaican Black Castor Oil is a thick oil. By including Jojoba Oil which is closest to our own natural sebum, Fountain's JBCO is absorbed more easily.
- Not Sticky - This beautiful mixture isn't sticky at all and feels wonderful on the skin
- The botanicals are kept in the bottle, so the fermentation process continues long after it has been bottled.
- Fountain are helping to support the indigenous faming population of Jamaican and the declining agricultural industry
- Beautiful Packaging
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil - Provides nourishment, moisturises and stimulates the scalp and rejuvenates hair follicles.
- Peppermint - Its cooling, tingling effect is a sign that the PH levels of your scalp are being balanced, helping to put a stop to oily hair. Peppermint stimulates hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- Jojoba - Adds great luster to hair, as it penetrates the scalp easily, thus avoiding the accumulation of sebum. It provides more shine and softness, while regenerating the hair and eliminating dandruff which helps hair-shedding control.
- Eucalyptus - Stimulates blood flow and revives dull lifeless hair. Gives your hair shine and leaves it clean smelling and works on new hair follicles to foster hair growth.