Product Ranges for Black Men: Afro Hair/ Skin Products UKThursday, April 18, 2013
My younger brother just turned 30 and we dont often talk about my blog, as he just sees it as some girl thing I like to do. One day he asked me: "What products are out there for men?". I then had a similar conversation with a work colleague who is mixed race. He had been quizzing me about products for his sister then touched his shaved head and said, "wish there were some decent products for me!"
Never Fear Young Men of Britain, AfroDeity (named for both Afro Gods and Goddesses) is here to help.
We've made another list!! and if your still perplexed by what is available to you comment below or email and we'll be sure to reply with some info.
1. Antidote Street
As well as hair products you may be interested in products for skin or shaving, Antidote Street have an extensive list of hair and skin products particularly for men of colour. Check out their site here or click the image below!
2. Joliette Caribbean Men
* LEGEND4Men Barber Butter - Medicated
* LEGEND4Men Barber Butter - Original
* Skin Hydration Body Oil
* Organic Lip Butter Balm
* Skin Boost Body Butter
* Organic Hemp Hair & Body Wash
* Antioxidant Rich Facial Oil
* Tea Tree Herbal Bump Preventer
* African Black Soap Facial Wash and Scrub
* Shea Butter Beard Softener & Skin Protector
* Anti Ageing Moisturiser and Bump Preventer
* Three Butters Wash and Scrub with Shea Mango and Avocado Butter
* Three Butters Lotion with Shea Mango and Avocado Butter
* Shea Butter and African Black Soap Shave Butter
* His Mix Shampoo
* His Mix Leave In Conditioner
Now that you have some products to try, here are a few tips to get you started.