Curlvolution and More: May Bank Holiday Weekend EventsTuesday, May 14, 2013
- Noire Essence who will be presenting the truth about black hair. This means that all myths about black hair can now be put to rest as participants will be given FREE access to hair regimen tools which will inevitably improve the growth and texture of hair.
- Dr Reginald Mitchell aka Dr Hair will be holding a seminar talking about everything to do with hair breakage, hair scalp analysis, children’s hair and hair styling tips you can do in the comfort of your home.
- Natasha Briscoe, founder of Arise and Shine will be sharing information on diseases that are responsible for certain types of hair loss. And the natural remedies that can be taken to reduce symptoms associated with it.
- T444Z which is dubbed as the miraculous hair food for natural or relaxed hair will be showing you how you can say good bye to your receding hair line, if your hair is thinning, if you wish to improve the thickness, length and health of your hair. This could be your time to hang up your lace front wigs and start rocking your own hair
- You can find out how you can have flawless looking skin while earning an extra income with Mary Kay as well as bagging yourself goodies on the day.
Monday May 27th
Strength of Nature are presenting a cocktail mixer event at the end of May. AfroBella will be in London on May 27th Bank Holiday Monday. She will be co-hosting the event with the lovely Pelumi of Care For Your Hair. The event will take place from 6 - 10. Tickets are free but you must book a ticket to attend! See the Poster Below!