Three Festive Up Do's for the Christmas PartyWednesday, November 26, 2014
This one by Loxa Beauty is just divine:
- Start by flicking all your hair over to the front, dividing into two sections then twisting all the way down.
- Then, twist the two twisted sections together to make the rope twist - all the twisting!
- Secure it with a band at the bottom.
- Pull the whole twist around itself and secure by tucking the end under the base of the twist.
- Secure the whole thing - plus any flyaway - with a pin and ta-da!
We took the advice of Kelsey from life with Cocoa and tried Heatless Curls her way!
- Start out with dry, stretched hair and part your hair however you like it to fall.
- Part your hair into four sections so that you can apply the roads section by section.
- Divide about an inch of hair and spray with water, make sure your hair is just damp and not soaking!
- Smooth your hair out using a bristle brush then, starting at the end of your section, roll a flexi rod from the end of your hair to your scalp. Bend the two ends of the rod together to secure then repeat for the rest of your hair.
- Once you’ve secured all the rods, you can sit under a hooded dryer or sleep with the rods in overnight - just make sure that your hair is 100% dry before you take the roads out!
Embrace Your Inner AfroDeity