Jamaican Black Castor Oil has many varied cosmetic uses for the hair, skin and face. It can be used for hair growth, as a skin moisturiser, to grow eyelashes and can even be used to treat acne.
- Cleanse your face removing any dirt or makeup
- Apply a little of the oil to your eyebrows or a very small amount using a cotton bud to your eyelashes before bed.
- DO this as you would for applying any type of eye makeup, but do so as not to get it in our eyes.
- Use a clean tissue or cotton bud to remove any excess oil.
- Leave on overnight and cleanse your face in the morning
, by Alicia At AfroDeity